{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, June 02, 2005

need a printing source!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I desperately need a good source for printing stationary like the one you see above by Sewing Stars. I would like to do stationary flats, greeting cards, and notecards for the shop but I need a good quality(and preferably less expensive) source! You can email me if you don't want to share your vendor(s) with the rest of the world but I would be VERY appreciative and might even send you something! Who says bribery is a bad thing? ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Jolene....I am just LOVING how this site is looking!!!

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could say my source was cheap... it is a $700 printer from epson, the epson 2200 photo stylus. it is amazing in quality, and it think in time it had paid for itself....best of luck! ♥ teresa

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home