{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, January 30, 2005

gluttony


Unfortunately I missed last week's Illustration Friday. It was a great theme- The Seasons - and I had a great idea for it but just didn't have the time to do it. Hopefully I get a chance in the future.

This week's theme was "Gluttony" and immediately I thought of myself when it comes to my artistic endeavors. I am the swap queen. I tend to over commit myself because I just can't see the same possibilities being presented in the future. :) I swap and trade many types of paper crafts as well as stash swaps for the fun stuff. :) That's why I added the ribbon at the end. I drew this on plain white paper with a sharpie marker and colored it with colored pencils. :) It is mounted on 5"x7" black cardstock. These pages will later be put in an art journal of sorts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home