{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Tsunami Quilt Square


I came across this awesome project that I just had to participate in. Each participant is to a create a 15x15 cm quilt square to be assembled into a hanging quilt. Participants are from all over the world! The quilt is going to be auctioned off to help aid Tsunami victims. All proceeds go to Unicef. You still have time to participate in this great collaborative project. You can send your quilt squares up until the 15th of this month. For more information go here.

This was the first quilt square I have created. It is made of felt and two cotton print fabrics. It's hand sewn and embellished. It took 5.5 hours from concept drawing to finish product. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

That is beautiful, I wanted to do one, and just forgot, it fell off my list ;)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home