{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

nanny

For those of you who don't know this, I am a nanny. Yesterday I took my charge the beach for the first time in her little life. We didn't venture onto the sand (when I took her to the park she hated the sand!) this time but took a stroll on the sidewalk along the beach.

c at beach

I wish I could show you how cute she is (!) but she's not my kiddo so it's not for me to put her all over my blog. :) Too bad, though, because she is super cute! :D

read

In other news I bought this "read" tote bag recently from My Paper Crane and am totally loving it! It's "supposed" to be for library trips but I've been using it to cart my junk to work every day. Junk= journal, pens, markers, knitting needles, skein of yarn, magazines, etc.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Hey girl, thanks for stopping by! Thats a big bag! Funy I saw somthing red in my trunk yesterday when I put my golf bag in. I pulled it out and it was a insulated zip bag for meals on wheels? I will have to ask my wife where did this come from! LOL!

Sounds like you enjoy being a Nanny!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you had a beautiful day. i'l sooooo jealous. i think you've posted carmen's face on your blog before???? mom

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nope.. just the valentine I made but that was on flickr..

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home