{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, April 30, 2005

♥ from carol

from carol
I got the sweetest little package in the mail yesterday from my friend, Carol, in Brasil. This is the second package I've recieved from her and just as fun! :D She made me a sweet girl & kitty pin, and mini ipod case. She also sent me a piece of her wonderfully fun paisley fabric along with a sweet note. Thank you so much, Carol! To see more of her fabulous creations go to her flickr album or blog. I can't understand what she writes in her blog but it's very nice to look at with it's bright colors, photographs, and wonderful illustrations. ♥

Here's what's in Carol's bag! :D What's in YOURS?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Ohhh! Thank you too! =D
It's nice international trades!
I love your birds illustration, they're happy!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home