{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, September 26, 2005

sewing desk

sewing desk
I found this old sewing desk at the salvation army last week when I was looking for good old books. The tag says $39.99 but there was an index card on it that said SALE $5. Now I have this cool old beat up desk in my garage. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but I figure it will be a fun project... and it was only $5!
sewing desk
* Here is a list of {take flight} players- if you've signed up make sure you're on it
* Check out the art challenge slideshow for new additions

6 Comments:

Anonymous iHanna said...

wow, that desk is cool, and I can easy imagine it in different cool colours, or with decoupaged napkins on the doors. :-)

and grrr... I didn't know about the take flight until now, guess I'm late as usual. please let me know next time! :-)

have fun!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Janet said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the desk. What a fun project!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

great desk! I can't wait to see how it comes out!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Woaow !! Great desk ! I can imagine it in the future !!! And why not using to "hole" to put things you like or making an 3D art into it and protecting this hole with a glass ???!!!! So you could see in it each time you work ?!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Sandrine

1:19 AM  
Blogger *aimee* said...

Joleen, rock on! What a great find. I am sure you make something great out of it...you have an amazing gift. You look at the world from such beautiful eyes and consequently, you find beauty in the broken and forgotten. I pray you realized the magnitude of this gift and contunue using it in everyway. Have fun with your desk.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

What a great desk. Some paint and that could be re-vamped beyond recognition!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home