{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, September 26, 2005

sewing desk

sewing desk
I found this old sewing desk at the salvation army last week when I was looking for good old books. The tag says $39.99 but there was an index card on it that said SALE $5. Now I have this cool old beat up desk in my garage. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it but I figure it will be a fun project... and it was only $5!
sewing desk
* Here is a list of {take flight} players- if you've signed up make sure you're on it
* Check out the art challenge slideshow for new additions

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that desk is cool, and I can easy imagine it in different cool colours, or with decoupaged napkins on the doors. :-)

and grrr... I didn't know about the take flight until now, guess I'm late as usual. please let me know next time! :-)

have fun!

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you do with the desk. What a fun project!

3:59 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Woaow !! Great desk ! I can imagine it in the future !!! And why not using to "hole" to put things you like or making an 3D art into it and protecting this hole with a glass ???!!!! So you could see in it each time you work ?!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers
Sandrine

1:19 AM  
Blogger Samantha said...

What a great desk. Some paint and that could be re-vamped beyond recognition!

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home