{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

back tack ii buddy

{boys} chunky book
{an excerpt from a christmas gift i am making ;)}
To my Secret Buddy:
1. What are your five favorite colors (in order)? aqua, purple, "lime" green, pink, + red
2. What are your least favorite colors? I don't think I have a least favorite.
3. What decorating style is your favorite? I like pretty much every style but my least favorite is "country". I would say my favorite is flea market. That's the most fun. :)
4. What is your favorite crafty thing to do/make? mixed media collage
5. What is your least favorite? I am not good at ceramics which is really too bad.
6. Are there any crafts/projects that you've never tried that you'd like to? I'd love to learn to spin my own yarn or felt with pretty fibers. Right now I am really having fun experimenting with mixed media- collages + assemblages.

Thanks for the great questionaire! Sorry it's taken me so long to post my answers.

PS- Don't forget to read the {take flight} skinny fat book information! Spots are filling fast!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan Halvarson said...

love your new banner/look. i really dig your collages as well. nice stuff!

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home