{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, November 16, 2006

wip: blythe diy

wip: blythe diy
karissa (pwp), darina (ll), inka (ft)
these blythe outfits are works in progress as i didn't have snaps or velcro for finishing. you have no idea how surprised and impressed with myself for achieving these (even if they are simple and a bit wonky!) because a) they're so wee and that makes it all the more hard because my chubby fingers get in the way. b) I don't read patterns so I completely made everything up. c) i don't sew- not clothes for myself or anyone else.

it all started because i got inka (far left) almost a year ago (!!) and didn't really feel connected to her (i know that won't make sense to non-blythe people) and therefore she had no name. sooo, i made an outfit that was "her" and searched through names last night. i wanted her to be french but couldn't decide on a name so i switched gears. i gave her a finnish name after a girl i saw on hel looks. the other outfits ensued.

ps- i bought a new girl and she's on her way! she's going to be such a funky character and i cannot wait!!!

pss- i have a couple more spots for the swap (below) if you want to trade with me. please keep in mind it's a 1:1 swap. thanks!

3 Comments:

Blogger sassybead said...

Wahhhh! I wanna Blythe doll now! Those are just adorable - never mind you "can't sew"!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Geek+Nerd said...

Hey Joleen - to switch your blog to your domain through blogger, you go to dashboard, settings, publishing and right at the top you'll see switch to publishing via FTP, I think that's all I did! Let me know if you need more help :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I think these are the cutest dolls ever!!. the first time I ever saw one was here on your blog and I think they are just toooo cute.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home