{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, November 06, 2006

{love, joleen} studio, etc.

love, joleen studiolove, joleen studio
love, joleen studiolove, joleen studio
my studio is finally clean and organized. it'll always been a work in progress as i rearrange and find homes for even more stuff.. but here it is. and it's such a spacious room and so fun- i am truly inspired by it. you can view more photos of it here.

actually, to get ready for the "exploring through play!" retreat (such a hit!!) i cleaned + unpacked my entire home including the garage. finally. we're truly moved in for the first time in four years. it feels great. now that the event is over i have a nice clean slate to work on the next issue of portals, christmas gifts (all handmade this year!) and some very exciting projects!! i have so many truly wonderful things happening right now and i can't wait to share them all with you, friends.

i'll be back lots this week to share all about the retreat, more photos of my home, and all the exciting news! for now i leave you with the winner of our "earliest memories" contest. boy, were those so fun to read! thank you so much for sharing with me. and without further ado, the winner is:
love, joleen studio
Emily!!!
(please email me with your mailing address)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bright colors are fantastic- so cheery! I'm actually re-organizing my studio right now since my desk was in front of the heater and ya, not good for the winter time. So mass chaos ensues. Good job on the studio~!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Can you tell us where that lovely lamp with the embroidered shade is from??? That is amazing!!! and a clean/organized craft room? Miraculous and amazing!! Have fun in there!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very inspiring.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Nichole said...

I love your studio!

Where did you get the pink magazine files and boxes? Those are awesome.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

laura i know your question was directed at joleen but i thought i'd let you know that the lampshade is from ikea!

3:25 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

LOVE, LOVE the studio space woman!!!!!!!! And I have to laugh...I have one of those organizer/shelf thingies hanging on the back of my door to hold all of my paints! Aren't they great?

10:58 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

loving the space!
makes me want to go and
declutter
and organize
a space for myself
RIGHT NOW
:)

7:37 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Oh! That's what I just said right now when I saw my name! lol! I'm gonna email you right now...I'm so surprised and happy! Thank you for making my day!! :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home