{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

♥'n trades!

trade with marta trade with jenn
Trades are so much fun! They make for such happy mail too! It sure brightened my day to open my mailbox yesterday! The package on the left came all the way from Portugal! I have been lucky to make quite a few friends there thanks to flickr. *Waves to Portuguese friends* Marta sent me such wonderful goodies including a handmade kitty, floral brooch, and heart. She also sent things like postcards and greetings cards, collages, ribbon, buttons, and fabric. She makes such wonderful things. You should check out her flickr album too! *Does the "Vanna" thing and turns to the right* The package on the right comes from the fabulous Jenn! I wandered on over to her other blog after she left me a comment. She had listed a bunch of wonderful and fun patterns that she wanted to trade on her blog. You can find her current goodies up for trade here. Imagine my glee when I openned up the package to find not only these fun patterns but cute felty flowers, a greeting card, pencil, candy, and a cute handmade fabric fortune cookie. THEN, I was surprised in another package with the cutest lil' plush car!!
Thank you so much! :D

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i am so happy thay you liked!!!!!
it was a pleasure, our swap!!!
(we must do it again, one of these days!!)

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home