{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

te amo target

new outfit
We went to Target this afternoon for our daily walk. Going to Target can be a dangerous thing! It seems to me that over the last couple of years Target has hired the right people and the merchandise has gotten cuter and cuter!! Today I got the cutest outfit to wear to my mom's annual Mother's Day brunch on Saturday. I got this super sweet spring skirt, "cardigan" (What is this called?), and sandals! I got other goodies which I will photograph this weekend when they're all set up at my house. :) You may notice something about the two thumbnail pictures below. Look at my hands. I put nail polish on my left hand and then forgot all about it. I didn't notice that I neglected my poor right hand until half way to Target. There was no turning back then!
new outift new outfit
new outfit
Continuing the "what's in your bag?" phenomenon, here is Amy's bag. What's in YOUR bag?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a score! Everything you bought looks so cute. I'm impressed with your finds.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

Portuguese! wow =)

4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you silly girl. have you painted the right one or taken the polish off the left? the short sweaters are called shrugs...fyi. cute outfit. see you Saturday! Mom
ps. wait 'til you see the one I bought!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol neither.. it's still the same... :D

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bought that sweater in black this weekend too! very cute.

that style is called "bolero". at least that's what target is calling it.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home