{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, June 10, 2005

beautiful images

starry night
I went from one cute online Japanese shop to another tonight (which I'll provide you links to in a later post) and found this Japanese illustrator. I can't read anything on the page because it's in Japanese and therefore looks like question marks to me but I looked at every single image on the website.
spring girl
Here are a handfull of my favorites which you can of course click on to enlarge. I recognized an image and knew right away that it's the header of My Little Mochi's blog. Right there she had the link to this which I just think is hilarious! I didn't have to go through all the sites I did to find it, I guess.
girl + kitty siblings girls
rainy day birthday party polka dot party girl
bebe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh isn't the stuff at fuwafuwali so fabulous!! I'm so glad you discovered the site! :)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Ciyou said...

cool...


I guess u will love this site too www.jimmyspa.com, the picture is very nice. Its a Taiwan story writer, his story are all in picture, picture and picture....

Hope u enjoy it.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home