{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, June 09, 2005

oilily

oilily
Katey's post about this awesome French shop called French Touche reminded me of one of my own favorite shops, Oilily. It was established in 1963 in The Netherlands with this in mind: "pure imagination, rich textures, vivid color harmonies, and a spirit of unbridled celebration". Their bright colors and creative photography in their catalogs and webstore are so inspiring! If you don't live near a shop (so sad) then be sure to visit them online!

Here are some of my favorites:
I love this skirt! It reminds me so much of Lizette's work based on her children's drawings.
What little girl wouldn't want this polka dot party dress?
I want a little girl just so she can wear this and this and this. Oh my gosh, and this!
You all know I have a purse obsession. How cute is
this!
I want ALL of these dishes!!

Here is another great shop for cool baby clothes and gifts!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oilily is so you!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We adore Oilily in this house! We don't buy it so much anymore but Ella was prety much dressed in it her first 3 years of life (thanks to EBAY)

5:15 AM  
Blogger Trendspotter said...

oh, man you can already find oilily for fall 2006

this oilily backpack rocks

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home