{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

my five minutes of fame.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The Grand Opening is here and love, joleen is officially open! :) Being the first day I am sure there will be some minor issues. If you noticed something is just not right please email me at joleenieweenie AT hotmail DOT com. If you have AOL Instant Messenger my screename is gdsgrl777.

A *huge* thank you to Katey for being so easy to work with and for creating what I think is a wonderful website!

Thank you to Sarah for pointing me in the right direction.

To Aimee- Thank you for being such a great love, joleen model and an encouraging sister!

To my family, friends, and loyal blog readers: THANK YOU!!! You have been so encouraging, helpful, inspiring, & reassuring.

Now, go have fun! ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger ShelbyD said...

Congratulations on your shop!

3:13 PM  
Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

It's fabulous Joleen, & Katey's design really compliments your style! Congratulations. :)

10:20 AM  
Blogger parvina said...


Thanks for this article. you can visit my website.
currency converter

4:35 AM  
Blogger parvina said...

Thanks for this article. you can visit my website.
foreign exchange rates

4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home