{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

"self portrait tuesday" + other stuff


Thought I'd jump on the band wagon here so here's a photo of a bit of me today. Look at those chubby fingers- haha! :) Like my new skirt? I thought it was a floral print but if you look close those are dancers with big flowing skirts. I made the bracelet. ;) To view some other sweet people out in blogland go here, here, + here.

Kathleen of Liquid Sky Arts recieved the wristlet I made her for our trade a while back. She took such a great photo so go take a look!

Congratulations are in order to Leslie + family for their new addition! Kate Hazel Born: June 13, 20055:43 PM 8 lbs. 15 oz.21 inches

So, I'm thinking the car gods are against me lately after the flat incident a week ago today. I took the wee one to the post office today to send some wristlets off for consignment and I locked my keys in the car. I realized this as I was paying the cashier inside. Again, no panicing (I'm on a roll here!). I just walked outside to evaluate the situation. Thank God, I left one of the windows unrolled just enough to stick my arm in and unlock the door. I probably shouldn't have had them down at all since it was sprinkling...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it'a a beautiful portrait joleen

:)

4:25 AM  
Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

That's so lucky you were able to put your arm in to unlock the door...woah!

I'm so happy you like the photograph of the wristlet, I was so pleased that it matched the cherryblossom fabric cover on my couch that I had to photograph it there. It's so pretty I can't wait to wear it out...thanks again. :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home