{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, June 13, 2005

192 hours + counting...

Well love, joleen's grand opening is just around the corner and I feel like I'm forgetting something! I still have so much to do but I suppose I can always do updates should I need to. Maybe posting my list will help keep me accountable. If you could help with any of this (i.e. the press release) I would love you forever!
  • Send promotional postcards to contacts, family, + friends. If you want one email me your address! (joleenieweenie AT hotmail DOT com)
  • Take photographs of jewelry
  • Edit all remaining photographs
  • Finish writing product information
  • Update Line Sheet
  • Order soft plastic clear boxes for plush birds
  • Order packaging supplies
  • Package product for consignment
  • Send consignment order to Needles + Pens
  • Send consignment order to Pixelgirlshop
  • Go through website and check for anomalies in product information, item numbers, links, photographs, prices
  • Write or have written- Press Release (I would love to trade someone a customized wristlet for a press release! Email me if you're interested!)
  • Sew more wristlets for consignment shops (Know of any brick + mortar shops in your area that consign?)
  • Send consignment order to France & Amber
I haven't made any birds yet for the shop. I would like to make the small ones like I made for the Sampler and some large bird throw pillows. It's looking like those will have to wait for an update- probably July's. I can only do so much! :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much do you need for a press release?
Grams

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!! So exciting!! :)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home