{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, June 13, 2005

192 hours + counting...

Well love, joleen's grand opening is just around the corner and I feel like I'm forgetting something! I still have so much to do but I suppose I can always do updates should I need to. Maybe posting my list will help keep me accountable. If you could help with any of this (i.e. the press release) I would love you forever!
  • Send promotional postcards to contacts, family, + friends. If you want one email me your address! (joleenieweenie AT hotmail DOT com)
  • Take photographs of jewelry
  • Edit all remaining photographs
  • Finish writing product information
  • Update Line Sheet
  • Order soft plastic clear boxes for plush birds
  • Order packaging supplies
  • Package product for consignment
  • Send consignment order to Needles + Pens
  • Send consignment order to Pixelgirlshop
  • Go through website and check for anomalies in product information, item numbers, links, photographs, prices
  • Write or have written- Press Release (I would love to trade someone a customized wristlet for a press release! Email me if you're interested!)
  • Sew more wristlets for consignment shops (Know of any brick + mortar shops in your area that consign?)
  • Send consignment order to France & Amber
I haven't made any birds yet for the shop. I would like to make the small ones like I made for the Sampler and some large bird throw pillows. It's looking like those will have to wait for an update- probably July's. I can only do so much! :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Micaela F. said...

Good luck with your shop! When you add the bird pillows let me know ok? I'm totally interested in one of them to have in my room!

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much do you need for a press release?
Grams

4:30 PM  
Anonymous myra said...

Good luck!! So exciting!! :)

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home