{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, July 08, 2005

chunky book update

We are so very overdue for a chunky book update! Which is no one's fault but my own. I was incredibly busy last month with the shop's grand opening, which is why I had the pages originally due in May. We didn't have enough pages to create the book so I extended the deadline to June. Unfortunately, I am now without a scanner/printer to share the fabulous pages we've recieved just yet! I will try to get this done somewhere (a friend's or kinkos if I have to) so that you can see the pages before the book is bound. I'd like to have the book together by the end of the month so that we can get the word out about the book and have it auctioned in August. I am SO appreciative to all of the people that have contributed to this great cause. If there is anyone out there that said they wanted to participate or hadn't heard about it until now you have about a week to get your page to me before the pages are scanned and bound. Thanks!!

PS- This is my first post with my brand new (purchased Sunday) Toshiba laptop. :D Yay!
new laptop

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Congrats on the laptop! It's fun to be FREE -- now you can blog from your couch! Or your kitchen table! Yay for you!

Can't wait to see your book's pages! What fun.

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home