{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

little earthquakes

little earthquakes


Wow! How did a week pass without a single post? I've been busy being busy. :) We had a wonderful fourth of July and holiday weekend. It's been quite a while since I've sat down to read a book since I've been so busy with the shop. This weekend I read a great book called, "Little Earthquakes" by Jennifer Weiner. You can read the first chapter of the book here and if you like that (which you will!) you can purchase the book here and here. Enjoy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Hi Jolene! Glad you had a fun 4th of July!!

How's the shop doing??? Will get your button up today finally!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Tania Ho said...

I've read this too, and I agree that it's a great book, a bit more "serious" than the other Jennifer Weiner books I've read.

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home