{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

chocolate to do list

Well I wish my to do list was made of chocolate. Maybe I can just eat a small section of a hershey bar for every task completed. No. That would make me unbearably sick. Here is some chocolate for you though:
{sarah's chocolate party}
This is my 13 year old sister, Sarah. Sarah LOVES chocolate. Last Saturday we had a "Chocolate Party" to celebrate her adoption by our step dad. How cool is that?!? :) Maybe I should be adopted? ;)

So today is my "day off" but I'm caring for the kiddo at my home today for the extra (and oh-so-needed) moola. Here are the things I hope to accomplish (tee hee hee):
  • Call the ORKIN man (the ants are outta control)
  • Do the dishes (my least favorite chore on this planet. well, i'm sure i could think of worse)
  • Gather and take out all the trash to offer as a sacrafice to the trash man
  • Change the water in Dude's tank (fyi: Dude is our turtle just in case you thought I called Alex "Dude". Well, and kept him in a tank)
  • Do the laundry (AGAIN?! Jeez, it's like we wear clothes everyday or something) UPDATE: I did one load but we had to turn the water off because it's leaking too much! Ugh.
  • "Tidy up" the craft room (so I can mess it up again!)
  • Cook dinner (If this actually ends up happening, angels may rejoice in Heaven)Hallelujah!
  • Go to Walmart (wear your blinders and drive really fast past Michael's)
  • Package and label things to go to the P.O. (so people who've been waiting for MONTHS for things, can actually get them! Erin, you're awesome! :) )
  • Uh, maybe that's it but it's really a lot!

6 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

I hope you can accomplish these tasks with the kiddo :) Good luck!!

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! Your sister is a cutie.

I sent your ephemera yesterday then realized I forgot the asian text!!!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am I the Erin who is awesome? Wicked cool. Take your time Joleen, I know you're good for it! I am looking forward to getting my painting though!
A to do list made of chocolate....that's such a good idea!

:) Erin

3:45 PM  
Blogger kath red said...

oh yum.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just found your site....you sister is beautiful. Your collage with sewing awsome and I hope to keep looking for more. Thats really cool your step dad adopted her!

10:22 AM  
Blogger FunkyMama said...

Hey Joleen. I sub to your blog through bloglines, so see all the great craftiness that ensues. :)

Just wanted to say I was recently at a wedding that had a chocolate fountain ... and it would've been way cooler had I not gorged myself on fried cheese ravioli. :P The best evidence of chocolate enjoyment, however, was on the front of the flowergirl's white dress!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home