{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, September 29, 2005

collaboration

{sisters}
Yay! I found my sewing machine foot pedal. For those who didn't know, it went MIA during the move. So! This is a 5" x 6" "art journal" page I made for the talented Celine Navarro as an ongoing collaboration! I'm only going to show you this one page until she gets the first batch. I am so excited and really, actually honored to be doing this with her because she is one of my greatest sources of inspiration in mixed media collage. She's also a really sweet girl. And you wanna know what I found out yesterday? We share our birthday (March 17th)!! :) How cool is that? You can see some of her work on her blog,, website,, and flickr album.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! How fun for you two... it makes my tummy flip, cuz I can imagine the creative juices over flowing with inspiration.

10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my...can i blush from head to feet please?!!!! :)
you're a doll,Joleen!!!!:)
I haven't started mine but this weekend is ART PARTY so i hope to get at least 4 pages done for you,honey!
{MWAH}

:)

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY COW!!! Joleen, this is so perfect!! Love the whole thing. Wow- on the free-from sewing. Drooling here. :)

10:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ee-gad, i meant to say "free-form" LOL

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home