{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, November 07, 2005

{forty-eight hours}

Heather's House
I got to spend a fun 48 hours at Heather's house! (Thank you, Heather, for having me!!) In that time I think we got a combined 8.5 hours of sleep. Haha! It was totally like a slumber party with our art fun, laughing, chatting until all hours (after 3:30 am both nights). :) We had grand plans of ATC making like mad women but alas, it was not to be. We did, however work in our collaborative journals and I finally got mine properly ready to be passed on. Don't you just love those photos of her house?! So inspiring & colorful! :) On Saturday morning we met up with Heather's mom and step dad to pass Hannah off for the day. ;) We went to the beautiful Mission San Juan Bautista and I took photos until I ran out of disk space. Later in the day, Shoshanah came over and we arted it up all night. I'll share those photos and our projects later!
Mission

8 Comments:

Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

Wow, you managed to make my house loook so artistic and inspirational. I guess I can't see beyond the crap... LOL I had a fabulous ( albeit too short) time with you. You are welcome ANY time.
xo

1:27 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

OH MY...what a treat to see those pictures! Thanks for sharing :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

So much Colors in these pictures !! And what a beautiful place this mission is !!!! I love it ! I'm happy that you had a great time ! (I had problems with my yahoo mail so I sent you two mails, I hope you get them ?!) Big big hugs !

12:03 AM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

wowzers.

those photos were beautiful
the lilacs kind of took my breath away.

and i'm slightly envious
of your fun time
:)

3:22 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

I am so glad you had a great time...we all need to get away from it all sometime and to meet up with your crafty friends is right up your alley. So much fun!!!

Matthew did his report on that Mission and he told me to tell you that he was jealous that you got to see it. Very nice pics!!

6:50 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow her house is so cool, I'm inspired. Living in Ca my whole life you'd think I'd visited a mission...beautiful...must go soon.

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When do we getta see what you made peanut???? I can't wait!

10:40 AM  
Blogger rachael said...

looks like a wonderful trip :)

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home