{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, October 28, 2005

Kara's Journal

Kara's Journal
Tonight was "journal and a movie" at The ART bar. I was so excited when the mailman pulled up to my house as I was getting ready to leave. I had been anticipating Kara's journal for our collaborative "round robin" and was relieved that it arrived just in time! I was the only one to show up - which was a little bummer but really worked out well as I take up a lot of space when I spread out! ;) It was still nice to leave the house and have "me" time. It's also always fun to have access to over 1,000 artistamps, markers, pens, punches, tools, supplies, etc. The movie was The Phantom of the Opera. I had never seen it and really enjoyed it. It helped that I already knew all the songs. I realized tonight that I know soundtracks to many musicals that I've never actually seen. I wonder why that is.. :) Anyway, here is my layout! I'm really happy with how it turned out. At the top of the last photograph is a clear ATC sleeve that I filled with pretty odds 'n ends and sewed around the edges. It goes in the envelope on the left page. Uh, hope that made sense.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe there is such a place!!! I live in the wrong damn state.

You know what's funny though...if I started my own business it would something RIGHT along those lines. I've been dreaming about it for a while.

Maybe someday.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Heather Simpson-Bluhm said...

FABULOUS I can't wait to see it in person. Man, I want to start an Art Bar place sooo bad.. maybe someday HannahGrey will grow up!

12:42 PM  
Blogger Kelvin said...

Kia Ora (Hello) from a krazy blogger down-under in New Zealand.No - it doesn't make any sense at all !!! (Hehe) Great blog. I;ll be back.........

8:29 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Wow very cool, you look like you have so much fun with your art. Art and a movie sounds like a blast. Would be fun to try around the house with the kids when they are a bit older.

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home