{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, December 19, 2005

major chunky book update

{a vintage christmas} chunky book
It's been a chunky week! Teeheehee. Oh man! ;) Last week I recieved the FABULOUS Vintage Christmas book hosted by Joan on Chubbyville. This book is to die for! I just might keep it on display all year long! :) Seriously, I love it! The photos simply do not do these books justice!
{take flight} skinny fat book
And look! Our {take flight} skinny fat book has flown the coup! Isn't she a beaut?! It was a fun book to host. I've made a list for myself of things to do differently with future swaps but all around it was a really good experience. I hope you all like your books!
{vintage valentine}
I was going to hold off on announcing the next swap but I decided just to get the ball (aka sign ups) rolling. If you click on the image above it will take you to the full size page of information. I figure having sign ups now will give you plenty of notice & time to work on your pages. Have fun! ♥

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

SIGN ME UP!!!!! I can't wait to receive my book. I'm very excited. I love you Christmas book and would love to see it in person sometime.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home