{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Corners of My Home: week 2

{corner of my home} week 2
For some reason I can't get this photo any lighter without it being too light. Picasa is being weird! Hope you can see everything. This actually isn't a "corner" but it is part of my home. This is the nightstand on my side of the bed. :) You can click on the image to see what everything is if you want. The bird feeder was from my visit to see Heather from a store called Annie's Cottage. The beautiful necklace with the bird motif is from Kathleen of Liquid Sky Arts. The little leaf dish which i love, love, love was a new find in Target! It holds my rings at night or when I'm hot and my fingers are swollen. In the little compartment is reading material, which varies often. On top there you can see a part of Designing with Fabric which is filled with beautiful ideas (not just re: scrapbooking). Typically, at night, I read from my current novel, and/or glance through a few of my (MANY) magazine subscriptions. Last night Alex and I started reading together from a book I got him for Christmas called Letters of the Century. I love reading books like these and the love letters one I purchased a while back. It's also fun to be reading outloud to each other. It sort of reminded me of being in school, only I was in pajamas, warm, and snuggly in bed!

More Corners Here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liquid Sky Arts said...

It's so wonderful to spy that little sparrow necklace I made on your bedside table... so sweet! :)

It's going to be really hard to resist getting hooked on this new flickr group... I love peeking into people's spaces!

7:57 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Everything is looking great! Hope you are having fun :)

10:47 AM  
Blogger B* said...

Love the bedsheets! The contrast against the wood of the bed. Where are they from?

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home