{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, January 19, 2006

{love potion no. 9}

{love potion no. 9}
Amanda started a fabulous flickr group called Corners of My Home! Here's my first contribution...

This was my first attempt at a mixed media glass bottle & I am pretty happy with the result. I love the top part the best. :) From this angle it's hard to tell but along the bottom of the people are lots of little seed beads. Alex wanted it to be love potion "no. 9" so there it is. ;)

I got that fun typewriter for Christmas from my grandparents. (Thanks Grams!) It's aqua (my fave color) and wee (about 12" wide). It is a children's PETITE typewriter from the early 1960's. It was made in England.

I purchased the book, She for myself around Christmas as well. It's such a beautiful book about Celebrating HER (women). ♥

PS- Support Bernie Berlin's "A Place to Bark" dog rescue by bidding on this "Don't Bug Me" fatbook! You can also find it by searching for ebay item # 7382577926 or for the seller id: discodog. Please take a look and tell your friends!!

3 Comments:

Blogger andrea said...

wow, I am bananas over that turquoise typewriter!

9:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

does the little typewriter still work? so cute, love the colour!

11:06 AM  
Blogger OfficeTYPE said...

That typewriter is the coolest thing! I'd been looking on eBay for a nice old one but they are so heavy and there were none local so I thought it would be horrendous to mail it.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home