{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, January 19, 2006

ode to journaling

lovedoodle
It has been a LONG time since I've shared any of my quick journal pages with you so here are a couple of my latest. You can view all of my entries here. I haven't been writing in a journal for a while now but have recently began doodling and collaging again. I'm just trying to get the creative juices flowing and this is a fun and fast way to do it!
fun love
Here is a collage I made last night in my art journal. It's mainly just cut + paste but I'm loving all these bright, cheery colors. Don't you love that bracelet? :) Me too!

Do you keep a journal? What kind is it (art, life, etc.)? What do you create or write about? ♥

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

I like the dragonfly!

5:46 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I think your question pretty much describes my journal ~ art, life, etc...

8:51 PM  
Blogger I'm Shannon said...

I journal about funny/sweet things my girls say and special moments we spend together...it was actually one of my new year's resolutions to journal these things so I don't forget them.

I also have a sketch book/journal that i sketch designs and patterns.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home