{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, January 30, 2006

SPT- Personal History

personal history SPT
Whoa! When was the last time I participated in Self Portrait Tuesday?! Sheesh! The theme for January has been "Personal History". These are a handful of pictures of my sister, Aimee, & I. Even when things changed- we moved, changed schools, etc... she has been a constant. She's my friend and confidant, someone to play with and talk to. We're both leading busy lives these days but nothing could ever replace or compare to our relationship. To my sister, my friend- I love you!
Joleen + Aimee

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

I couldn't be more proud of the both of you and expecially thankful you are such good friends. What a blessing! It's my answered prayer...

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home