{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

{bleh}

so here you are sitting on pins and needles, waiting ever-so-patiently for word of artfiberfest and *gasp* still nothing from me. i'm sorry friends. i haven't been myself these last few days- perpetually tired with absolutely no energy. no desire to read. no desire to write. barely a desire to art (which i did for all of five minutes tonight). i'm not sad but i'm not happy. i'm just kind of here and unmotivated and i can't really tell you why because i haven't a clue. just feelin' a bit funky. argh. snap out of it, joleen.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lelainia N. Lloyd said...

It's like after xmas letdown isn't it?! I think lots of us have it.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's the heat. I fight it almost every day. Get thee-self in some water, even if it's the public pool down the street. I hope you feel better soon, even if I feel a little funk is necessary sometimes to recharge those batteries.

8:09 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Its gotta be the heat!!!!! It drains me too! :)

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home