{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, September 22, 2006

Adios!

inspiration-sept. 22
{click on the photo for credits}
Thanks for all your help in the pervious post. I think I finally found the one I like (the second crop). I'm off to visit Heather for an extended weekend! We'll be binding and packaging your zines! I'm sure she has some fun in store for us- shopping + playing! I also get to do a shoot with her little Hanny. Yay! :) I hope you all have a great weekend and I'll see ya Tuesday! xo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can find a local art college take a studio lighting class. Photography is basically capturing light in the right way. After taking a studio lighting class, you can see how the light falls on faces properly. You should probably take a more basic class first so you can get familar with aperature, shutter spped, lenses, iso, color correction for digital, and yada yada.
If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me. I'm no expert, but as a third year fine art photo major, I know something...I'm not wandering around in the dark anymore at least, lol.

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like your new banner, put you on my smile list : ) .... hopefully you soon will do a surprise swap with me??? Take care! Smile Sabine

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home