{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Direction.

direction
I have been thinking that it has been a while since I've posted a "proper" post - not "just" a mini update, inspirational mosaic, or links. I have so much going on right now and I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed + confused. I am spending a lot of time thinking about my life and the direction I am heading in. I am spending time evaluating my goals and looking into options. I am considering my own happiness and life's calling. It's all exciting and all a bit scary. Life is exciting and a bit scary, isn't it? There is so much pressure when you only have one! I just want to make the right decisions and be happy. Isn't that what everyone hopes for?

PS- Let's call today "Email Day". If I owe you one, look for it today.

1 Comments:

Blogger dogfaeriex5 said...

what is going on with the fatbooks?? i havent received mine and priority post is 3days from the date you sent of september 5th??
hmmmm..

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home