{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, September 08, 2006

{nature walk}


today was my day off - but that meant nothing to spencer who woke me up at 6:30 to go for a walk. with my eyes closed i threw on some clothes and tennis shoes, sans bra + socks and let him pull me around the block. i woke up when i heard thunder and dogs barking- storms are so exciting to me. the sky and fog were amazing - more like home at the beach if you ask me. as soon as we got home i grabbed my camera and spencer + i jumped in the car. i wanted to get a little closer to the mountains so i could get some shots without all the houses and telephone wires in the way. i was so thrilled when we got up there just a few blocks and there was an entrance to a walking trail! spencer seemed excited too by the way he pulled on his leash to get going! ;) if you want to see the images seperately + larger go here.

ps- i am away for the weekend- conference with my mom, aunt, and sister tonight and tomorrow. then sunday is the heart walk (5k). thanks to everyone who donated- my team raised $550! have a great weekend! xo!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

your dog is darling! thanks for sharing the lovely photo of him.

9:40 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

those are some amazing photos!
wowzers
:)

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home