{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Fab Mail Day

Fab Mail!

What a great mail day! It's always fun to come home from work to a bunch of great, fun, and fabulous goodies.

The handspun yarn I purchased from Heidi / My Paper Crane came and it's even better in person than I expected it to be! (Which is saying a lot because I thought it would be stupendous!) :D I am going to have to make something special for myself! :D

I also recieved a BEAUTIFUL hand felted wool flower broach today from Keina / Meukin. Thank you *so* much! I absolutely love it and I can't wait to show it off!!

Thank you to Heather B. for sending the fun goodies along with your ATC trades. :D She sent me two beautiful hankies and a fabric piece along with a card. Thank you so much!

All of those fun fabric pieces came from my 'boss' today! :D She's an interior designer and brought me some samples to use for my crafts! :D They're super fun and I can't wait to use them!

Thanks again to everyone! This truly brightened my day. :D

PS- Sorry the picture is so dark. Bad lighting.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

Hi Joleen!
Do post what you make from Heidi's wonderful fibers! Would love to see it! I myself have been salivating over her goodies (but they sell out so fast!)

And welcome to craftsquad -- so glad you joined us!
Leslie, aka Rubber-Sol

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home