{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

ramblings

It seems to me that the more there is to do, the less hours in a day there are. I feel so swamped right now with projects. I just want to wipe the slate clean and do what I want to do, now. :) Don't you love over commiting yourself? I obviously must and it drives my husband crazy. Tomorrow I have the day off of work but definitely am not lacking things to do. Tomorrow I get to play catch up. I have two pages of addresses to send goodies too-from trades and swaps. No more swaps for a while. Trades are one thing.. at least those projects are completed before deciding to trade. I just don't want to commit to so much that it's no longer fun. That means having to take a hiatis and those are just no fun. :)

Tomorrow I get to go to Michaels for some art goodies. :D I am being commissioned to do two paintings and will pick up the canvas and paint. I also got a gift certificate for Valentine's Day so of course I have to check things out. :) The other thing I need to check for is yarn. I have plenty now but would like to get some new colors. I want to get some from here but she's always sold out by the time I check. Hmm. I need to finish a scarf I made for my mom for Christmas. How sad that it's taken so long for me to get to it. (Sorry, Mom!) I think it's probably long enough but I wanted to add another color to it. Good thing she'll still have a little bit of colder weather to wear it! I got a knitting beginners kit for Christmas from my sister, Aimee, and haven't had time for that either. I REALLY want to learn to knit! That's going to be my next thing. I just need to get some of these other projects out of the way.

Katey from Haha Web Design is going to be working on a website for me very soon. I am so excited about this! I have been wanting a web store for a while now and I think it's going to be great. It's going to take time, though, but I am being patient. (Who me?) :) I need to work on product if I am going to sell it! Haha! More about all this madness another time.

It's been a long day and tomorrow will be another. I'm off to bed. Goodnight, friends.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim Carney said...

I can definitely relate! -- Kim

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home