{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Busy Day! :D

Today was a busy but fun and crafty day! I made the twenty-five flower brooch/hair clip kits for the Sampler.
Invitation Supplies Invitation
I made a lot of headway on a consignment project of making 100 or so invitations for a ground breaking ceremony for a surgery center. I bought most of the supplies last night and today I cut everything out and starting putting them together. I need to finish adhering the skeleton leaves to the tops and to purchase the cardstock to print the actual invitations on and the envelopes.
first fabric yo-yos
Lastly, I made my first three fabric yo-yo's. I've been seeing these a lot lately on things and I think they're so cute! :D I didn't know how to make them and Google helped me find these instructions. Uh-oh, I think I'm addicted! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

where did you found the skeletons leaves?
they are beautiful!
=*

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home