{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

a day of firsts

crocheted flower
This morning I put together packages to go out to consignment shops and friends. I sent my first packages of product out today to two consignment shops. Tonight, I took my first knitting class! I was taught to cast on and off, the knit stitch, purl stitch, and drop stitch. I raced home because I was starving! I made dinner tonight (close enough to a first..haha)- eggs and bacon. Sad, I know. So after dinner I decided to work on my first knitting project- a scarf, naturally. I forgot how to cast on!! OMG. I don't have the patience to try with the pictures in the book again so it was set aside for the evening. I decided to crochet a floral broach. It didn't exactly come out like the picture. Figures. I just cannot read a pattern.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home