{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, March 12, 2005

a day of goodness

Today was full of goodness. We started with the release of my debt to Wells Fargo which is pure goodness! Today was a day of cleaning, organizing, and laundry and although none of them fun, it always feels good to have accomplished something. We went shopping tonight for Easter and birthday goodness! Alex laughed at me for buying my own Hello Kitty birthday party stuff but so what! :) I've wanted to have a Hello Kitty party for a few years now! :D I also bought my (TBD) operation haremail (hosted by polka dot mittens) buddy lots of goodies while we were at Target. I will take pictures of the goodies I got myself later. ;) For now, let me leave you with the exciting goodness I came home too:

The first appearance of my felty brooches online! You can purchase them now at pixelgirlshop.com!
love, joleen online! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home