{love, joleen} the blog -->

Sunday, March 13, 2005

pictures, as promised

target 03.12
Here are some of the super fun goodies I found today at Target except for the mini oragami paper pack which was bought at Pearl's. I think the Peeps! doll is my favorite! It is *so* cute and super soft!! I can't post everything I bought today at Target (too bad! ;) ) because I don't want my operation haremail buddy to see! I will say I wanted to keep everything I bought her! Hehe!
goodness

Yay for happy mail today! :D I got this **adorable** felt owl bag today from Carol in Brazil! :D
from carol
Thank you so much, Carol! I absolutely love this and will treasure it always! I hope we can trade goodies again in the future! *hugs*

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

So much to see...so much to comment on!

First I want to say that I saw that ring beig made on "Crafters Coast to Coat" (I'm addicted to that show by the way)....When I went to Quebec City, they were selling those rings everyplace that sold hand blown glass products. I of course bought a couple & we always knew we could make them...and VOILA it appeared on the show! I was totally psyched!

I love all of you Target goodies, but I ESPECIALLY love that little felted owl you got in the mail! It's so sweet!!

I have to remeber next time I make a post to put you on my links!!

Enjoy what's left of the weekend! ~hugs~

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home