{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

jazz


jazz
Originally uploaded by joleenieweenie.
This is actually the second illo I made for this week's Illustration Friday (Theme: Jazz). The first was more creative as far as concept goes but the watercolors didn't scan well and I was too disappointed with it to post. It was a sunrise and I painted it while listening to Norah Jones.

This illo was drawn with pen, uploaded, and colored in MS Paint. (New hardrive w/o photoshop). This was my first illo done this way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shano said...

Very cute! Just like everything else on your site :) I especially love her colorful dress!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

her dress is so pretty .. :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger "Maggie & Kevin" said...

Very cute and ditto on the dress. Your site is very creative!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

So cute! The color is great!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home