{love, joleen} the blog -->

Thursday, May 05, 2005

gone black

hair dye supplies
I've been in a bit of a funk lately in regards to my looks. You know when you just feel like the ugliest, fatest, blahest (sure, it's a word!) person ever? Okay, well maybe you don't, but sometimes I do. One of the things bothering me for several months is my hair. I cut it, then decide to grow it out but it's so funky during this growing out period! Plus, I have the thickest curly hair and it's a serious pain to straighten it. Hence, the lazy up-do I constantly have. I had streaks done waaaaaaay back in August! Look at those horrible blonde-turned-orangy streaks and those roots! Ah, the roots! Eep! That has got to be a crime! Haha. :D I kept putting it off but I just couldn't any longer. For about a week I have been considering going red or black and this time I opted for black.

hair before hair after
I need to re-apply more dye tomorrow to the spots I missed. :/ Other than that, I think it looks pretty darn good. :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yah I got a groovy card from you today Thanks;)... guess what? I went to Huntington beach once, about 5 years ago while i was teaching in Portland (the family i was staying with took me on a big drive down the whole west coast) I was staying in Orange County (which from my experience is NOTHING like the show...weird)...anyway now i am rambling.
Your hair looks awesome by the way!

6:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's perfect!
:)
i wish i had the guts to go black. i love how it looks.

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah. I like it. Good job!!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

You are just a cutey no matter what...but the black is very becoming on you!

Have been catching up on your blog....I've got to get it together and put some of you on my links.....I'm always so behind on everything!!! ANYHOO...lot's of fun posts to read!

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home