{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, June 10, 2005

shop japan

There are so many fabulously *cute* Japanese shops + illustrators out there! I really wish I could understand a word these websites said. Nonetheless, they're worth taking a look at!

As promised:

jewelry
items for the kitchen
a hodgepodge of items
cute illustrations
a great shop with a variety of goodies
for your home
beautiful handmade items
more jewelry
links to lots 'o shops (great layout!)
I couldn't quite figure out what they sell, if anything, but it's a cute site.

And my absolute favorite, favorite, favorite cute things, Japanese- DECOLE!!
here, here, & here

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the links! I´m crazy about this Japanese kawai & zakka stuff. I´m with you: it´s a shame we can´t undertand anything!

2:35 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

I love everything form Japan!
Kawaii stuff and other things like that.
Someday I'll live there =)))

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home