{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, July 18, 2005

Collaborative Journal

I have invited a bunch of new people to join our Lending Talents flickr group and you are all invited too! A larger group should mean more contributions to future projects. If you weren't already a flickr contact of mine just go here to join the group.

I haven't had any feedback/suggestions for our next charity cause but if there is no objection I'd like to raise funds for Girl's Education. I think a collaborative journal would be a wonderful way to involve everyone!



I need help with a theme for the journal! It doesn't need to be related to the cause & should be a topic everyone can participate in.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about childhood memories as a theme?

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about something about womanhood, the wonders and difficulties about growing up into being a woman in this day and age.
(I am kind of under the impression that 99.99 percent of us contributors are women, so this is not wanting to discriminate against any possible male members :) )
Kind of an universal theme and then again interesting since participants are different age, from different parts of the world. And what does womanhood mean to different individuals? motherhood, finding love/relationship, surviving independently economically and otherwise, growing to feel comfortable in our own skin and body.

this grew into somekind of a brainstorming monologue. :) I've just been thinking, reading and writing about these things a lot lately.

oh and thanks for inviting me to participate!

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joleen!!
This is a great idea!! How can I join the group?

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home