{love, joleen} the blog -->

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

keep it in your mouth or in goes in the trash


Oh my goodness- IT happened. We were in the car and I gave her a piece of gum. When we were getting out I saw she was playing with it and in that split second, without thinking + right on cue I said, "Keep it in your mouth or in goes in the trash". In the same tone. The same matter-of-fact manner. I swear to you it was my mom that said it, not me!

My mom is probably basking in the sun right now in Hawaii so there is a chance she won't read this and take offense. If you do read this mom, you know what I mean. :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am a nanny! So "my" kids- I give back most nights. ;)

10:14 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

You're funny, Joleen!
I find myself saying things I swore I'd never say, i.e.:

• Did you know that there are children starving in other countries....blah blah blah (said when my kids are being picky).

So funny!!!

And when you have kids, you'll be so ready having already "tested the waters!" That's so wonderful!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL...Oh my goodness Joleen, that made my day.

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Official! You are your mother! hee hee hee hee

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home