{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, July 15, 2005

no fun

I do not know what just happened. Today is my day off and I woke up at 8:15. At around 9:00 I was so frustrated with blogger not letting me add an entry that I laid down for a minute. For about 120 minutes, actually. Man, oh man, oh man. I have a laundry list of things to do this weekend!

  • meet alex for lunch
  • gather + sort all laundry
  • do laundry
  • put clothes away
  • take out the trash
  • clean upstairs craft area
  • organize closet
  • clean (with chemicals) bathroom
  • vaccum
  • finish going through boxes
  • organize all craft supplies
  • clean living room
  • clean out dude's (turtle) tank
  • clean kitchen counters + floor
  • do dishes
  • empty fridge
  • order groceries to delivery saturday (LOVE delivery bc they carry them up 3 flights of stairs, not me)
  • buy scanner/printer
  • finish photographing + doing write ups for july shop update
  • go to the bank with proof of name (from name change a year ago)
  • pay car registration
  • deposit paycheck
  • balance checkbook
  • completely package stationary flats to get supplies down to one box
  • finish packaging remainder of trades to go out this next week
  • update promo swap spreadsheet
  • photograph trades to post
  • work on scrapbook if there is any time (ha!)
  • purchase airline tix to idaho for family reunion at the end of the month see below
  • we've decided to drive to Idaho- work out details
  • pay bills online

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

to reiterate what i said on another post, wow! you are your mother! that list of yours wore me out just reading it! hope you get to accomplish it :0) have a great weekend!

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home