{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

photography

santa monica, california
I can be such a camera hog. Every now and again Alex manages to pry it out of my hands to snap a few shots. He took this photograph sometime in 2003 or 2004 when we were living in Los Angeles. Its from the top of a parking garage overlooking Santa Monica near the Promenade. It's such a beautiful black + white shot but I fell in love with this purple tint. :) Here is another favorite of mine.

I fear this will be a dead giveaway of who the scrapbook is for that I've been working on but there is finally a photo I can share. You can find it here. Speaking of photographs, check out Tara's blog entry yesterday! What beautiful photographs and what fun memories for that family.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the purple tint -- great photo!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home