{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

color me beautiful

happy birthday to my aunt kim, sister: sarah who is 13!!!, and my "charge" who turned 1 today!
color me beautiful
journal entry/ collage: "color me beautiful"

we won't have internet connection while in idaho (*gasp*) so you may not see me again until monday or tuesday. i trust you'll survive. ;) until then a contest is in order! the first loyal blog reader to answer these questions correctly will win a raindrop stationary flat set:

1. when is my birthday?
2. what day did the shop open?
3. where did we go on vacation for alex's birthday?
4. what was the last book i read?
5. where am i located?
6. link your favorite blog entry of mine.
try to answer as many as you can. have fun + good luck! :)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the birthday wishes! March 17th, June 17th?, San Francisco, Little Earthquakes?,Huntington Beach, all of them! I just love contests!!!

11:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jo,

Well, the birthday is March 17, '83. Shop opened June 21st, San Francisco is where you took Alex for his B-day, Little Earthquakes was the last book you read (now working on Harry Potter 6). You live in Huntington Beach and I love pixlegirlshop!!! Yeah for contests!

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. My fav. blog of yours, really is all of them (I agree with Aunt Kim). I love the ones that make me laugh...like when you said you sounded like mom or when you locked your keys in the car and you had the baby. :o) hehe

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooops, I meant to write June 21st! hee hee :0)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jessica Moreau Berry said...

Hope you are having a good time!

Happy b~day to your Auntie!!

5:38 AM  
Blogger andrea said...

Love the stationery but since this is my first visit I won't do the quiz!

2:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi joleen!
finally i've sent you today your pin and some more goodies.

kisses.
miriam

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home