{love, joleen} the blog -->

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

project me


This is a reflective project I decided to do for myself. It's a mini book which I intend to keep a reflective journal for every day there are pages. I will use a writing prompt for topics. The prompts are basic but often things we don't think about + reflect upon often. I spend much of my free time on collaborative projects, my shop, and gifts for other people. This project is for myself. I hope it's insightful and helps me to grow as a person as well as creatively.


PS- Look whose on Self-Portrait Day today! (I didn't think about them resizing the image so ignore that it's slightly pixelated, k?) :D

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that book is so cute.

Isn't Self Portrait Day fun? Your picture is so pretty!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Shell said...

What a great idea! I think it's gorgeous.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Such a great idea, Joleen!!! That will be so neat to look at years from now!!!

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
I was wandering through the net when I found your site.
I loved the idea of your journal, it's great. I copied the prompts and am now seriously thinking about doing the same - hope you don't mind me copying your idea!
I hope I'm able to create my own site soon, I am becoming addicted to learning about different people all over the world.
By the way, I'm from Portugal.
Have a nice and fun weekend!
Sara

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home