{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, July 08, 2005

scrapbooking mania

It's a double-post Friday!

Thanks to a big fat idea I had for someone's (to remain anonymous at this time) birthday I have been shoved full force back into the wonderful world that is scrapbooking! I've been stocking up on fabulous specialty papers, fun + funky ribbons, stamps, markers- the whole shebang! Stampin' Up! just came out with the BEST catalog/ idea book yet, seriously! I mean it's prepare-to-go-broke good. My mom is a demonstrator so if you're interested in getting one of these yummies for yourself, leave me a message or email me for her info.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Copyright of Stampin' UP!
I've been browsing the net for inspiration and let me tell you- you don't have to go far! I remembered a gallery/forum I used to lurk and it's absolutely the best site to go to for scrapbooking inspiration. Forget the magazines, check out Two Peas in a Bucket! They even have a shop and blog.

And speaking of blogs, check these out:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home