{love, joleen} the blog -->

Monday, August 22, 2005

new place

paint

Well, with everything going on I haven't had a chance to tell you that we found a place! It's a two bedroom/ two bathroom condo a mile and a half from work! :) Sure beats our current hour and a half commute a day!!! We are renting but we get to have a say on all the fun stuff like paint. Yay! :) Here are some samples of what we're currently considering. If you click on the image of the samples you can see which specific colors and for which rooms of the condo. We are very excited!
oiseau
I want this bird-cut armoire SOOOOOO bad! Isn't it gorgeous?? :) My "wish list" from Anthropologie is super long but this is by far my favorite thing. Ever.

I made this mixed media collage for my art journal using a catalog image, two postage stamps, printed specialty paper, computer printed word on vintage advertisement, and acrylic paint on watercolor paper.

Oh, oh, oh! The best part?? The second room will be my craft room/studio! You have no idea how much I need and want this. I cannot wait. Simply cannot.

"Before" photos soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

well, i suppose either of those color i've chosen for the CRAFT ROOM would work for a nursery but please don't say that. i need "me space" for a while! :)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Ohhhh, I'm excited to tag along with your before and after shots! Very exciting! And yay for no more commutes! Woo hoo!

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home