{love, joleen} the blog -->

Saturday, August 20, 2005

trading

life ATC
my favorite thing about trades (ATCs or otherwise) and really the internet community in general, is making friends around the globe. it's amazing. monday i have letters, atcs, + packages travelling to the following countries: usa, singapore, ireland, france, the netherlands, switzerland, australia, germany, canada, new zealand, england, and finland. amazing.

ps- i made 20 of these ATCs for a sister trading cards swap. all stamps are stampin' up! but the leaves which i made.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok... so I feel rather silly to admit this, nonetheless, where on earth does one actually in fact trade ATC's? clearly, though I front as though I am, I'm just not down with the hip internet lingo. Aka.. trading and swaping community. What's a girl to do??

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home