{love, joleen} the blog -->

Friday, September 02, 2005

creative challenges

circles- art journalrandom {art journal}
These are a couple of the mixed media collages I created in my art journal this week. You can view them at a larger size by clicking on the images. Have you done anything from this list yet this week? I talked about it in this entry. I decided to try to do one creative challenge from the list each day this week.

So far...
Sunday- #59 List ten things you would like to do every day.
Monday- #58 List your ten most important things, (not including animals or people.)
Tuesday- #34 (my interpretation) Fill an entire page in your journal with small circles. Color them in. & #17 Go to a paint store. Collect 'chips' of all your favorite colors.
Wednesday- #20 Write a haiku. (Not yet scanned)
Thursday- #57 Do a morning collage.

3 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

I really really dig these collages - I'm really drawn to the one on the left for some reason. The papers used tie in together so well. I'd love to flick through your art journal for real! You've just made me think of mine which has been neglected for quite a while now - maybe I'll play in it today?

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love, Love, LOVE these collages!

4:57 PM  
Blogger andrea said...

funfunfun collages... I have been working my way through the list (randomly) for awhile but can only seem to work it in once a week. I have written the challenges (and added some of my own) onto little pieces of paper, rolled them up and put them in a jar. can't tell you how fun it is to grab something from that jar each week.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home